Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Invitations

My goal is to have the wedding invitations done by next week and the assembly done the week after and the invitations in the mail the first week of March! I can't believe it's already here. Once I drop off the invitations at the post office it will be the most exciting part of the wedding. Not only because it's a big step closer to the day but I won't have to stress about them anymore! I bought all the (expensive) materials for the invitations but I think I changed my mind on some colors so... I might have to go buy more. When I told Jason this last night he rolled his eyes... but since I paid for it all with my own money I can do (waste?) what I want. :)

So the wedding site is paid in full as of 5 minutes ago. I signed and sent a deposit to the photographer today. My dress should be here in about 2 weeks. I have my hair appointment on Feb 26th.

Jason and I really need to focus now on the songs for the reception... we've started our lists and got lists from our parents but we need to narrow down some specifics. I'm also looking into live music for the ceremony, which Jason doesn't know yet. I have to ease him into it slowly.

We met with the caterer to finalize the menu on Monday, Jason says now that he's more confused than ever about what we are doing but I think it's all perfect. I think from here on out he should know as little as possible about the details so he won't have to stress out. :)

I just have one more big event coming up here at work and then things will be smooth sailing through to the fall. Barrel Tasting Weekend: Friday through Sunday for the first 2 weekends of March. We will see thousands of people a day here at our little winery. It's very tiring especially on the second weekend. So wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kela said...

I guess Jason doesn't read your blog, eh?

Annie said...

Do you need help with Barrel Tasting? And LOL at:

I'm also looking into live music for the ceremony, which Jason doesn't know yet. I have to ease him into it slowly. ahahahah!