Friday, February 22, 2008

100 Days to go!!

Wheee!!! Okay so I'm back to my normal self again. I lost that imaginary weight I gained and I look pretty again. So... I'm not going to talk about the invitations again until they are in the mail. (But I'm pretty happy with what I've decided)

I keep checking in on my dress and I'm getting anxious to know when it will arrive. I'm having it shipped to my mom's since she works from home and the second it arrives I'm heading over there. I know that it will be too big when I try it on but I can't wait to feel and see it again!! Plus once I have it I'll be able to go get the rest of my accessories.

I'm getting my hair done on Tuesday... Heidi and I were just talking on the phone and we figured that the last time I got my hair cut was in November of 2006... soooo... it's been a while. I'm going to probably get about 5-6 inches chopped off. It's really too long right now. Unfortunately Heidi has a lunch shift that day but my mom and I will just have to go to Stark's afterward to show her and have a drink! Life is so hard. ;)

The guys are really getting it together too! Ed already bought his suit and had it fitted. Jason and I are going to go find his suit the first week of April. Marsha and I were talking last night about how easy it is for the guys to get their suits but so hard for the girls, she can't find anything respectable. Heidi is having the same problem with finding a dress. Ru brought some dresses, just in from the spring line, from her store for Heidi to try and Heidi said that she looked like a "Ho-Bag" and a "Hoochie" so... Heids and I are going to have to make a trip to the city (a serious trip, not like last time, the infamous 4 hour lunch at the Slanted Door)and do some shopping to find her dress. I need to do some shopping for myself too, I have lots of showers and parties to attend!

We are done with having house guests! It's really too much, all the entertaining we have been doing lately. I told Jason no more until after the wedding. We had a friend stay with us all last weekend and then had Mel and Andy stay with us last night. It's fun but exhausting. I pretty much do all the shopping, cooking and cleaning. Jason is great with helping me when he can, but because I get off work almost 2 hours before him it just makes sense for me to do it all. Plus I love to cook!

I can't wait to go home and relax at our home tonight, just the two of us. Tomorrow night we are going to the Dry Creek Kitchen for dinner. We wouldn't normally go to this restaurant because its way overpriced for the food, its a swanky place so you are paying for the ambiance too, but we got a gift certificate from one of Jason's reps at work. It'll be so nice to be waited on for a change.

2 comments:

Kela said...

Wow - 100 days and counting, eh!?

So very exciting!!!

Glad you are back on the upswing - that is awesome!

Good luck on everything - enjoy your night tonight!

Much Love,

Your Sister (in-law)
KELA!

Annie said...

Hey! Glad you are doing better! CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR DRESS!!!!

OH
My
GOD!

But I think I'll cry when they cut your hair. Oh, I agree, some has to come off but I'm weird about that stuff, you know. :)

And I'm glad your mirror started being nicer to you; mine was HORRIBLE to me last night but relented this morning. I don't know why... ahahah! :)