Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm this close to breaking down

So I decided to check my messages because I'm at work and I don't have cell service here. As it turns out the accent color I finally decided on is on back order and won't be available for another 2 months!
Of course that would have to happen right?!! I'm going to try and leave early so I can get home to my swatch book to choose another color. Seriously can these invitations be anymore difficult for me? :(
Oh, yeah and I'm fat and ugly today too.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I wish I could help but I'm a card carrying member of the Fat-N-Uggo Club today myself.

It's funny; I looked at myself in the mirror not too long ago and I thought I looked fine; now I just looked again and I look like crap!

IT'S THE MIRRORS! THEY'RE OUT TO GET US! O_o

As for the invitations: Send emails. Really.

Kidding, I'm truly sorry the invitations are being such a pain but at least everything else has gone fairly smoothly in the planning, right? So this can be your difficult wedding plan experience! Your Trial by Fire! You can be on Oprah talking about it! "And then, Oprah, it was time for the accent colors! GAH! It was *horrible*!" And Oprah will look at the audience with her mouth open in shock and the whole audience will groan with sympathy. *grins*

Kela said...

Yeah - I had to deal with the backorders, out of stock BS with mine too - freakin paper company's are all out to get us!

Fat-N-Uggo Club - thats freaking awesome Annie!

I am on my last day of girl time - so I fully feel for you.

Just remember its just a few days of your life - all for that one special day thats starts the rest of your life with your perfect man! :D Just stay positive... you'll be laughing about it before you know it!

LOVE YOU!

GOOD LUCK!

Let me know if I can help in any way!

-Kela