Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I hate the invitation part

I really really really hate this whole invitation thing. It's the stupidest part of the wedding. Etiquette this Etiquette that... I'm so tired of doing my research on what I'm supposed to do. And for the most part I don't care about the etiquette but then I think about the presentation of the whole "package" of the invitation and since I've already gone so far with what I'm doing I don't want to skimp out on anything.

I already changed my mind about the color of some of the paper and the reply envelopes... I had to order different paper stock yesterday, which means I'm out money on the paper stock I originally purchased. And I still don't think I really love what I'm going with now... but it's really too late to turn back now.

I'm so sick of thinking about these stupid invitations! But I can't stop because I'm an obsessed bride.

One good thing is that we finalized the menu and the set up with the caterer. So I don't have to think about that anymore. But I wasn't really worried about it to begin with since our caterer is so professional.

I actually haven't been worried about anything so far EXCEPT for the invitations.

And there's no need to comment on how the invitations will look fine, and everything will turn out beautiful etc... I'm not looking for reassurance I'm just ranting. :)

3 comments:

Annie said...

The invitations will look fine, and everything will turn out beautiful etc.

What?

/runs

Annie said...

*IDEA!*

Why don't you just send out emails instead?

/runs faster

Kela said...

I totally feel for you - the invitations were so stressful for me too! By the time I mailed them - I hated them! LOL. Looking back it was all worth it - but damn - what a freakin hassel!