Friday, July 13, 2007

Now just one party

I spoke too soon! We don't get to go to the showcase tonight. :( But it's probably just as well, now I can go to the gym like I planned. In my fantasy world, I'm sure I'll be able to lose the 10 pounds I'm working on before tomorrow. (I'm going to have to be in a bathing suit tomorrow, Yikes!)

Maybe I can still get Jason to dance with me tonight in our living room! I told him about how I was excited to practice dancing at this event and he thought that was cute. ;)

3 comments:

mars said...

Hey Laura,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and plans. I love the idea, hope you don't mind your future mother-in-law commenting once in awhile!!!

Mars

mars said...

my son dances!!!!!

Laura said...

Hi Marsha!

I would love for you to comment as much as you'd like, all the more fun!

:)