Thursday, March 6, 2008

I got my dress!

Well... about a week ago but I've been too too busy to post! I'm actually sneaking this one in right now. It came last Saturday and right after work I rushed over to my mom's to see it and try it on again. It was perfect! Well... a little to big so I have to get it altered but perfect for what I wanted as a dress. It had been too long since I had last tried it on so I wasn't sure how it was going to fit and look. I actually didn't want to take it off! My mom made me though. :)

I scheduled an appointment to go get it altered at the end of the month.

So that "thing" I wasn't going to mention until after it was finished is ALMOST finished at the printers... maybe tonight! They'll definitely be out in the mail next week if I don't die from working too hard this weekend. ;)

3 more days of Barrel Tasting Hell!!
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Don't let The Peoples of the Barrel Tastings get you, Laura!

"The peoples...the peoples...oh the horror...the horror..."

O_o

ahahahahah!