Friday, October 5, 2007

Moving right along...

Things on the wedding front are moving along very smoothly... my friend and Heidi's cousin, Monica, scheduled all the appointments at four boutiques in Sacramento for the wedding dress shopping extravaganza. I'm so excited I can't wait!! And I can't believe its only in a few weeks!

Jason and I are going to check out a local band tonight at the Ace in the Hole Brewery. We've both never been to this brewery and it's only 10 minutes from our house in Graton. This band is playing during their happy hour 4:30 - 6:30 and it's perfect timing for Jason because today is the only day he gets off work early. He's going to go straight from work and I'm going to meet him there after I get off work. Plus he can watch the playoffs (GO YANKEE'S!!) Something is blocking our dish and we can't get some of our channels. We've had them out to fix it but it's not fixable.... so.... we might have to get cable/digital whatever just not a dish. Something to look into... I don't like a cranky fiance' when he can't watch his baseball, or the history channel, or the food network. :)

So I hope that we love this band because they would only be $700.00 and then this way we can also hire a DJ and we wouldn't be going over budget.

Now I just need someone... hint hint... someone who reads this... to send out the save the date information. :)

2 comments:

Kela said...

YAY I'm Still the first! :D

Ace in the hole is pretty neat... their beers are very cidery... but they have pretty tasty food and a fun atmosphere. I know a few people who work there! (or at least used to)

Save the date... is that a job for Mom or me? Let me know!

Lots of love,
Kela

Anonymous said...

Okay, I GET THE HINT, lol!

Although everyone I know already knows, but I'll send it out, okay? :)

On Monday if not before.

I don't understand about the dish; did Ry look at it?

Love
Mom